help!!

Best answers
Whenever your just about to go into a game it alwys says like connecting to won servers etc. When thats all done the console goes up then you can chose your player but when mine gets done in the console it kicks me back to my desktop. I have no idea whats wrong.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
did you tried to reinstall everything? first esf. if that doesnt work. then hl . update to 1.1.1.0. and then install esf again.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Also, make sure you have your video mode OFF of software mode, open esf, go into configurations, video, video modes, and switch it to OpenGL or Direct3d ;)

Best answers
I tryed all of that but it still dosent work. When i try to uninstall or install it it always brings up a error that says Internal Failure Error number: 0x80040707.

Best answers
yes i do have MIRC i just downloaded it so im really new to it. Do you know any other place i can download that file?

Best answers
No.. the file is realy old.. come on Mirc...
Type /server irc.quakenet.org (there you write)
After you have connected write this: /j Zi.no
My name on Mirc is Zi|MgS..

Best answers
Like i said before i have no idea what to do on mirc. Can you tell me were i have to go to type it in?

Best answers
Can you keep this on topic.

And |_MgS_| don't double show that "sig" if thats what its meant to be. If you wish to talk about mIRC and Emailing please do it in PM's (mods will tell you the same, its just classes as spam)

gogeta5000 you will get all the needed updated from the Halflifeplanet.com -- at least you know its official and you won't get any viruses from there :)

Best answers
I don't know why it came double picture of my sig...
It just happend :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom