almostdeleted

A
I need some photoshop help. I just got photoshop 7 yesterday and I nees some help:

1. How do I make the grid lines? I see a lot of you have grid lines in your sigs. How do you make em?

2. How do you fade things?

3. Hod do you create cool borders. Kind of like the border in my curent sig made by ssj4 zues.

4. How do you make things change colors. I wanna have Gohan but i wanna make him black but still have the picture seeable. Any ideas (this might be confusing)?

Plz help me :cry: :cry: :cry:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
just go to google, type in photoshop tutorials. and voila, lots of sites

almostdeleted

A
I did, everythings too technical. Im a comp noob lol:rolleyes:

almostdeleted

A
Ok, I fugired those all out on my own and now I got another problem. i made a sig and avatar and I went to host them on Boomspeed and it worked. But when I click on the site to view them it just takes me into photoshop to veiw them. HOW DO I HOST THEM :cry:

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What files did you upload to boomspeed? I know if you uploaded a .psd for example, it would download it and open it up in Photoshop. Make sure that your file type is a .jpg or a .gif. Also, there is a Sticky at the top of the forum entitled "Artwork Tutorials." I suggest you go take a look. :)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When you save your image, there should be a drop-down menu that has many different file types you can save it as. The default is a Photoshop PSD. Just look until you find a JPG option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom