help

wes

Best answers
hey im new to this and only been playing esf for about a week but its great i love it keep up the good work

but as for my question when im playing i have enough energy to transform but i dont is there a key i have to push or something

and im playing in a created games againts bots does that have anthing to do with it?

and what the the CF in the CF bar stand for\

and my game will freeze a cupl times and stay frozen is that my comp or the game

thanks

wes

Best answers
press the Z key to transform. the characters transform and different power levels (pl) i know goku's is 1,750,000 while trunks' is only 1,000,000. i think press x to change back to normal. i dunno what the CF satnds for either, lol, change form maybe?

my game has frozen on my before to but only when i was playing the capture the dragon balls mode, hence why it's still experimental i guess.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you need to press Z for ascend and X for descend

and indeed, CF stands for Change Form, as soon as your CF bar is full, you are able to transform, so if you see that your CF bar is full, press Z, the amount of pl needed for transformation differs with each character

wes

Best answers
thank you

i got a few more question now :p

how do i go to perfect transformation is there a diff button ? cuz i have my cf bar full on the first trans and z dident work to go to the 2nd trans
so is there as different button for the perfect trans and if there isnt what am i doing wrong

and how do you shoot the blue attack or a wave and shoot your self back wards?

thanks

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
also you can't trans if your turbo is on. No to trans it will always be Z never anything else, the higher your PL the faster you trans.

There is only ONE trans level right now, 1.3 will have further trans.

As for beam jumping you charge a beam (any but the big bang) and point it at an entity such as the ground or wall and hold the space bar, then let go, and keep holding the space bar, and you'll be projected through the air. TO shoot a beam you press the numer for a generic it's 3 then to charge press the left mouse button, and press the right mosue button to stop the charge, let go of the right mouse button to charge again- mess around with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom