help :(

Best answers
help me! i cant seem to install ESF. im trying to do the Beta 1.2.3 setup but it wont let me click install :(

Best answers
i have looked at that, but the button is still grey. i dont know what to do now. do i have to register my CD key with steam?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FAQ said:
I have all the right requirements to play ESF, but the install button is greyed out! Help!
You need to have run Half-Life at least once before you try to install ESF. To do this simply start a single player mission. You may exit the game once it has loaded up. After you have done this, you should install ESF.
That should solve your problem. If you still have to register your CD-Key via Steam, you could not have done this.

Best answers
it isnt letting me register it, apparently it is alreaddy in use even though i only got steam today.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If your CD-Key is in use it means someone either stole it from you, or you didn't actually buy the game.

Again, if you had actually read the FAQ, you would already know this.

FAQ said:
Ok, so I need a valid Half-Life or Counter-Strike CD-Key. Where can I get one?
You need to buy the game(s).

Best answers
Pain said:
If your CD-Key is in use it means someone either stole it from you, or you didn't actually buy the game.

Again, if you had actually read the FAQ, you would already know this.
i have read the FAQ like i said. i did buy the game so im guessing some tard has stolen it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom