Help with the fusion arrows

Best answers
Hi everyone,

I've been trying for the past hour or so to fuse with a bot using the fusion dance. I simply am not fast enough to keep up with the arrows and input them correctly. I've tried dozens of times, and I'm getting desperate. I'd love to see the cool transformations, but i keep failing. I've heard mention of a "fusion plugin" that allows me to bypass the damn arrows. Anyone have it and willing to share it with me? Or provide me with a link to download it somewhere?

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hi everyone,

I've been trying for the past hour or so to fuse with a bot using the fusion dance. I simply am not fast enough to keep up with the arrows and input them correctly. I've tried dozens of times, and I'm getting desperate. I'd love to see the cool transformations, but i keep failing. I've heard mention of a "fusion plugin" that allows me to bypass the damn arrows. Anyone have it and willing to share it with me? Or provide me with a link to download it somewhere?
you dont fuse with bots plus to do fusion proply dont use arrow keys use w a s d keys if my 8yo bro can do the fusion then surly you should be able to

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Took me about 3 times 30 minutes to get used to the speed.

Ofcourse MAKE SURE YOU MAKE A BREAK. And try again once you are more relaxed again.

Relaxation to regain your concentration is allso part of training.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom