Best answers
I hope thios is the right place to post this.
i was trying to edit some sprites. i have the sprite view and wizard programs. so i saved a sprite as a sequence. it turned it into .bmp's. i opened photoshop and did the exact same thing to all of the bmp's. i saved them and trying to use the sprite wizard. when i clicked on the browse button and then the bmp's it told me that they do not share the same palette and would only tae the last one. if any1 knows how to fix this please tell me

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
use sprite explorer, its alot easier,

Best answers
you have to save the palette of the first one, and load it to all the other bmp's. in paint shop pro its the colors tab, so check your colors setting tools.

Best answers
i cant save on the color tab
i have adobe photoshop 6 regular

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well then you have a problem !
I don´t think you are doing sprites with two colors or something like that so it´s hard to have them all share the same palette!

Best answers
actually i'm just changing the saturation on them but they are all different starting bmp's

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
righty... let the dog see the rabbit... heres how you fix the little problem man ^_^

index one of your bmp's, save, then copy and paste it, open the other bmp in the sequence, copy the image inside, close, open the copyed/pasted bmp, and paste your image in it, now these 2 files have the same pallette, so just rename it to somthing like "2" and repeat :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom