help with set up

Best answers
i downloaded esf like 3 times but everytime i do it wont let me click install at the end can some1 plz help me with this

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I experienced this problem before, I think the problem might be a bad installer or lack of disk-space.

Got little disk-space left?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If the "Install" button in the installer is grayed, that means you haven't ran Half-Life yet. You need to run Half-Life once (start a new game then exit).

Best answers
yea but i think somethins wrong with my computr thats y i asked if u can use it on a laptop as soon as i start a game on steam like countrstike or half life the screan goes black

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea but i think somethins wrong with my computr thats y i asked if u can use it on a laptop as soon as i start a game on steam like countrstike or half life the screan goes black
There shouldn't be any problems using it on a laptop.

As for the video problem, what video card are you using and is it up-to-date with the latest video drivers?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
idk i tryed to find out didnt know how to =\
Right-click on "My Computer" and click "Manage". This should bring up a window titled, "Computer Management". Now, in the left window pane, click on "Device Manager". This will show all the devices of your computer in the right window pane. In the right window pane, expand "Display Adapters". It should list your video card.

Best answers
you have to play the half-life game first before playing esf... did u play half-life first?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's wise to update/run Half-Life once you install it on Steam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom