HELP WITH REENACTMENT

Best answers
SOOO......to kill time until esf final is relaesed ive decided to run through storyline signature battles from the dbz saga on esf, now with that being said is there anyone who can help me start by providing the early goku models from his time on namek(king kai symbol on gi..etc)???? Would be greatly appreciated and help a great deal in killing time!!!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have all of those models. I just need to get permission from the Original Owners to use them.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HOOAH?

You will give.
I think you might have gotten the wrong idea there Rrptile.

Saying "Who are" in that manner means "Who are they" as in who are the people that Deathshot needs to ask for permitions.

Best answers
I think you might have gotten the wrong idea there Rrptile.

Saying "Who are" in that manner means "Who are they" as in who are the people that Deathshot needs to ask for permitions.
<---------this guy gets it!!!

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Had to be done.

Best answers
well since I don't know who the original owners are if you're on this site, would IT be alright, if by as late as tonite, you would be a delight, and help me continue my esf fight???(im really bored and gloomy been searching for
models foreeeeeevvvvverrrrrr!!)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think a lot of the owners for the Models are MIA. I think NED, Kreshi, and many of the older community people from long ago.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well as long as the models dont get released, it should be OK to post vids. Just remember to add them in the credits.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea. It is a pack I know many people have had before. It was Yop Yop's edit pack. I have the one for Goku, Vegeta, and Gohan. Most of them are stolen model edits he did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom