Help with modeling plss

Best answers
Is someone here who use GMax ??? I wanna know how do I put a ref pic on background in GMax (will much easy to do a model) ?????????

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
create a box, hit M.
youll see a set of spheres, and below that some settings that might confuse you on first sight, there are 3 colors, black, grey and grey. click on the grey button next to the grey box. and bitmap > select jpg.. or just check girs tut for more detail >.<

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-_- I read "Need help moddeling piss"

Box? can't you just create a flat thingy? :p

Best answers
a plane >_> or you can goto view, viewport background and put it there since it wont disappear when you go into wires

Best answers
I changed the background but I have another problem : I can't find those VERTEX & FACE ! ( I use in Milk Shape 3D , but i don't like MS3D ) ---hope you understand what I mean to say---

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-_-; have you read any tutorials on gmax? The options for vertexes and faces appear in the command panel once you made in an editable mesh or editable poly object.

try going to www.3dtotal.com and exploring their tutorials section to help you get aquainted with the program.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
also, our very own stickies have a tutorial written with non-english speakers in mind >;]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom