Help with link model

Best answers
Ok guys, i really need your help on this, how the heck do i make this possible

I want this lil dudes face right on my model, i want to know what is the best way to do it, i mean like you see the eyebrows, you see them through the hair, but the eyebrows are not sticking out, they are attachted to the head, and how do i make the eyes, being able to change them for different expressions... like make his eyebrowes move for different feelings, and make his eyes blink and move his pupil, like how this guy made his zelda model blink

this is the one i have.

What is a good way to get like a lip sync is it...

Thanks in Advance

Best answers
I guess his face is an animated texture? And the front hair might be transparent??

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe use your own skills to draw it?
The way it looks is as simple as it gets.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The eyes and eye brows are drawn through the hair due to a shader of some sort.

Best answers
I think that the eyebrows are painted over the hair and then the hair is moved behind it in an animation. If this was for in-game nobody would really even see if the hair and eyebrows were right or not so... I would just skin the eyebrows over the hair. But if you do that make sure the hair goes flat with the face on the part where the eyebrows are so it doesnt stick his eyebrows out.

Best answers
it uses animated textures, so if you would want to copy the zelda method, dont worry about animating the face model.

Kasey, you dont seem to know what youre talking about.
it's just a transparant piece of hair, no eyebrows painted on it or anything.

Best answers
well, i have the actaul model from windwaker. And it has the hair over it and such, but for the eyes and eyebrows there are like 3 plains for each of that that are just a little infront of the head and right on top of each other and the hair is in the way. and they have alot of eyes and eyebrows, and the eye ball textures. it definetely has something to do with a code to help it off.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
scope said:
Hey you modeled that? It's really good, even though I don't know what the big white blotch is, Im guessing his face is in development?

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The eyebrows / eye textures are coded to be drawn when the hair overlays. They are not nfront of the hair, code merely cancels hair drawn infront of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom