Best answers
can somebody please gimme a tutorial or some tips to make good looking hair, cause i don´t know why, but my hair looks like crap

so if somebody can help me, thanks

Best answers
what ive used is called the extrusion method once explains by mr smo, it gives good effects if u toy around with it a bit. first take a cylinder, or maybe just some faces, and select the two faces that make a square on the outside of the shape, then, extrude this, reposition it, then extrude again, then weld the four points together into a spike, if so desired. thats one way to do it besides poly by poly :)

Best answers
does any1 here know how i can get from .ms3d format to .mdl format!!!!
pleaaase help i'm desperate

Best answers
THANKS

thx a lot bryygz, i try it tonight, hopefully the hair will look cool

Best answers
np, experiment with it, it takes a lotta tries to come up with the right formula of extrusions so that there are no "bald spots" and so the hair looks full without being clunky

Best answers
yep, that i have to try a lot is no prob, cause i spent a lot of time withe old and crappy hair, so i´m very happy if it´s near good:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey black did u ever finish the aura got gotenk/krillin to make is so when he trans the aura is yellow?

Best answers
as i said it´s half finish and i´m still working on it, i know how i have to make it, but the right code i didn´t found yet, sorry

and my main problem is that every time i try a new code i have to test it in game, with krillin and it takes some time to get 3 million

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Whhaaaa yeah I know the prob... But if it's the Goten model, you can also use it with Gohan, he tursn SSJ in at 1 mill.

Good luck !

Greetz,

Snake-D

Best answers
Originally posted by Black.Raiden
as i said it´s half finish and i´m still working on it, i know how i have to make it, but the right code i didn´t found yet, sorry

and my main problem is that every time i try a new code i have to test it in game, with krillin and it takes some time to get 3 million
Well, there is a fast and easy way to test it. Start up a lan game and make it a Capture the Dragonball Mode. Summon the Dragon 3 times and everytime you choose power, he'll give you 1 million more power levels. Easy.

Best answers
Originally posted by Wing Zero 0
Well, there is a fast and easy way to test it. Start up a lan game and make it a Capture the Dragonball Mode. Summon the Dragon 3 times and everytime you choose power, he'll give you 1 million more power levels. Easy.
what do you think how i test it?? with fighting?? hell no, that would take hours, but it takes still some time to capture all dragon balls

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom