Help with File formats

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am trying to change a REAL ONE format file into a WINDOW MEDIA PLAYER format. I tryed changing it by file name and nothing changes because I am trying to Batch conversion of it in the Goldwave sound editor program. Does anyone know of a program or an easier way to change without the file screwing up?
Please post if you can help.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Xsl>|<
I am trying to change a REAL ONE format file into a WINDOW MEDIA PLAYER format. I tryed changing it by file name and nothing changes because I am trying to Batch conversion of it in the Goldwave sound editor program. Does anyone know of a program or an easier way to change without the file screwing up?
Please post if you can help.
A software to convert RM into AVI and vice versa, eh? Well here you go: http://www.rmconverter.com/ :) All it required was one search on google, as hard as that. =P

And Goldwave is a wave editor. That works for SOUNDS. Trying to use it's converter for video formats (such as AVI/RM) is futile.

Retired
Best answers
www.divx-digest.com btw has a lot of avi converters and loads more. almost all formats you can imagine that are related to video :D.

forgot to post that when I moved it.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're welcome, problem resolved.

*Closed* to avoid anonymous postings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom