Help with evm ...Pls ;D

Best answers
Hi . Im new to esf and i need a litle help with the evm add-on

Best answers
please help me when i try to transform to ascended sayan or ssj2 it dosen't work !! :(

Best answers
o... and please excuse my english i'm romanian and my english is a bit rusty :)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
The Earth Special Forces Forums does not supports EVM (Evolution Mod X). If you cannot transform to a higher level then level 1, it means that either you have wrongly installed AMXX, or you are using AMXX v1+. EVM Only works with AMXX v1.0, not above versions. The same counts for the Metamod Version, don't use the one for AMXX v1.75. Use an older one.

Please check this thread for the EVM (Evolution Mod X) Link to post on their forums.

Best answers
but please tell me is it possible to transform to ssj2 or asceded sayan or ssj3 with the EVM add-on ?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Yes, it is. Please check this thread for the EVM website link, then go to the forums. Once you are there, check the general discussion section and check the sticky threads. It will all explain about EVM, etc.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hey goten I'm a romanian to !!! salut :D you have to put esf and then install evm in the half life folder and then play!!! if you are with goku at 3 milions 300 you transform to ssj2!!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Heh, i forgot to mention, yes. Super Sayan 3 is right, to have a correctly working EVM installation, simply install ESF, then EVM. Once you have done that, EVM should work just fine. If not, go to the EVM forums for more help and information. And there is also a EVM Patch, which you can also grab from the EVM forums.

Best answers
of course
I installed ESF first and then EVM (I may be stupid but i'm not THAT STUPID !!! :) ) I think i found the problem on corona-bytes forums but you guys helped me too and super sayan 3 salut si tie , i have a question for you whats with that romanian server ? I hear they want to start it this summer .

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
By the way Goten_Ssj4, just so you know, on this forum it is advised to avoid double-posting or the mods may start giving you warnings. Instead use the handy little Edit button. :)

Welcome to the Forums. :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Oooo you mean my server... :D give me your MESSENGER ID and we should talk!!

Best answers
oau what a coincidence whait a minute im making a new one cause i whant to get ride of the old one

Best answers
To Cap J: It's not a warning, it's just a frendly remind:). I've asked alot about EVM in this forum, and they reminded me, not warning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom