help with entities...

Best answers
whenever i use the ENV_Model entitie...........the esf game always says the model could not be found..............someone please help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sigh, when you put the model name in, you must put it in simply as "palm.mdl" or "pine1.mdl". If not, you mispelled the model name.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or you tried to use a model that isn't in your esf/models folder, possibly one from a different mod?
If you use a custom model, you have to have it in your model folder, and make sure you include it with your map release.

Best answers
whoops, sorry for double post didnt mean to post last one, anyway........this is exactally what i did.........i clicked on the entity button and scrolled down to ENV_Model (i am using the new fdg from sticky)(the fixed one) and after placing it down i went to its properties and it had the directory search i went to my computer, seirre, half-life,esf,models- palm.mdl and it aded it in, i compiled the map, added it to my maps folder in esf and it said that model couldnt be found in that directory

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then go check what is in that slot. The FGD is set to search ESF>Models without being told to. I think you just told it to try and find a whole new C drive in ESF>Models. That is why it isn't working.

Best answers
It should only be models/palm.mdl
And yes the / is meant to be a / cuz otherwise it wont work...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom