Help With Dragon Ball Z Buu's Fury for GBA.

Best answers
Where are all the three pieces on lvl 3 of Babidi's space ship? Ive found 2, but when i go to the middle button that opens the door where all the dudes that look like a mini Yamu, there is no piece in there?
Please, someone tell me where the pieces are.

Best answers
If u mean the part wher eu access the tunnels via the 3 buttons 1 at a time, one is directly above the shield warrior and 2 gun warriors,

Another is guarded by 2 shield warriors to the south and to the left.

The other one is guarded by 5 majin warriors up a north path in a room accessable i think the room with the big robot in it lol.

Best answers
Already looked at that faq. Its not even finished passed Orange Star school part. Also, its a confusing faq, its all mixed around. It was done by like, 3 or 4 people.

The second link doesnt work for me Optimus. nvm, but thats still the same faq i looked at, it doesnt even have the word "Babidi" in it, or "Space Ship" or "Buu!" for that matter;/ I dont think its finished.

Is it somewhere else? And its not in those three different doors that need the 3 different buttons to open them, that is to the far left?

And i am talking about level 3 of Babidis space ship, like, past yakon:rolleyes:

Best answers
Considerment by now if u played right u should be 2 shotting the npc's why not just check every corridor, id post a rom shot but its bad even if i own the game sorry =/.

Best answers
Do i need to be a scertain character to do this mission of Babidi's ship level 3?

Best answers
heres what u do: after getting the swiches in the 2nd room and stuff go left in the main 3rd room, keep going left and there will be 3 buttons. when you push a buttom it opens a door but closes another....in each door theres the swich plug thing thatel make swiches work...

Best answers
I got another question...
Where do i go train for good lvling before fighting Kid Buu? I saw something about "Bad Lands" but i dont know where that is:(

Best answers
@Ultimate Trunks: Yea its out, get with the times man:p
Back Ontopic: Where do i go to lvl up before fighting Kid Buu, i saw something about "Bad Lands" but i dont know where that is.

Best answers
Where do you live man? maybe its out where you are because I saw the commerical it said it came out September 21 I live in San Diego

Back From The Dead
Best answers
I have finished it. It is a good game.I just went around everywhere fighting people. I didnt care where.

Best answers
H.f.i.l is a good place to get your characters up to lvl 140 pretty fast.

G
im also training to beat buu and its easy as goku but hard as hell for vegeta, but theres no decent place to train, even tho i got 10 ton boots and wrist bands. u mean the home for somethng loosers? cant go there, i dont think.

Best answers
get 100 ton boots and wristbands first...then train whjere ever theres those dudes that turn into balls after hiten u abit....make sure there golden though....they give s***loads of exp...also those black machine things

Best answers
Lethal_Vegetto said:
Get them from the Planet of the Kai's
Gotta buy them though. They cost 34000.
u can only get em after u beat kid buu....and by that time theres no point as theres noten u need to train to kill

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom