Help with Digital artwork

Bigger particle rocks as your your PL gets higher as you power up?

• Yes I think its a great idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I think its a good idea, but dont go gettin your hopes up

• I dont think its too good an idea

• Thats the dummest thing I've ever heard, and I'm ashamed for both of us as humans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
I was wondering if you all could help me with something. For a long time I have been trying to figure out how to makes that 'blended line' affect on images (shown below).It seems very common and easy to do and thats why I've never asked anyone...Don't wanna seem like a stupid ass :p but I give up now. I've been useing photoshop 7 and that could be my problem. Anyways, if you could help me out here it would be nice.

Best answers
yah it is very easy
here is a lil explanation:
1)open new documant with tranperent beackround at size of 2X2 or 3X3 pixels
2)use the "singel row marqee tool" that is located under the "rectengular row marqee tool" and put it at the top of the layer
3)now fill it with black or dark grey color
4)now u define it as a pattern by doing to "Edit> Define pattern..." and then chose a name for the pattern
5)go to the pic that u wana add the filter and creat a new layer...
6)now u need to fill it with the new layer by "Edit>Fill..." and under "Content>Use..." choose "pattern" and then choose the pattern u created...
7)now u can change the transparency of that layer till u think it ok

well thats it very simple hope i helped u :]

Best answers
in most cases, you want to change the blending mode as well, and you might not always want to leave the lines black, it can clash with the image you are trying to add the effect to

Best answers
Hey thanx for the help guys. I've been away from my home computer for a while but I'll give it a try when I get back to it. Thanx again

Oh and one more thing. How easy is it to make things glow? As far as I can remember it was a wizard tool and did horrible at guessing the edges of objects. Wondering if there might be a, not easier, but cleaner way to do that?

Also feel free to throw in any kinds of tips to making digital artwork. Anything from special affects to something more practical like enhancing objects..

Thanx

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For glow, select lasso tool. Outline the part which to glow will glow from. Fill with color of glow. Go to Filters/Blur/Gausian Blur, and select the right pixel width.

Best answers
a better way is just go to the layer that u wana make it glow and press on the lil "F" icon at the bottom left or doble click the layer and apply outer glow...that is if the thing u wana make glow is a dingel objact on that same layer

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom