help with Cl_Dlls

Best answers
Hey i really need help with the cl_Dlls because i did the fmod and other stuff but it come up and says " could not find libary esf/cl_dlls/Client.dll "

So can someone help me plz?

Best answers
open up liblist.gam with Notepad

and check that the path to your client.dll is correct,if not you'll have to do a full reinstall of HL/CS Retail and ESF and any mods on your PC

Best answers
thanks for the info but that will take to long and i dont know if i really want to but it all back on my computer if that happens, cant you just give me the file so that i can but it in there or something.

if you did that then that will be nice.

Best answers
actually I dont have the file on this PC,but on my other(which has no internet BTW)

Can somebody please help him??Im out on this one sorry....

Best answers
thanks dude for all your help you did what you can but i think i really need that file.

:(

Best answers
are you talking about the liblist.gam ? if yes, PM me, i will send it to you ... if not, tell me what is it because i cant figure it out ;D

Best answers
Error page

So can someone help me with this prob. because nothing works.
and if i have to i will ask if someone can plz give me the HL file and a meen one that worksso i can play with the new beta 1.1

Best answers
Just go to one of your other mods on counter-strike and open the cl_dlls file, copy that client.dll and paste it in your cl_dlls file in EFS. I didi it and it worked

Marty9258

M
ok the same thing happen to me if i try joining a game a thing comes up saying that. So i went in c/sierra/halflife/esf/cl_dlls and the client.dll file was in there. I dont no why it says it cant locate it i mean i have the file. Can some1 PLZZZZZZZ HELP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom