Help with City of heroes trial key

Best answers
I download 14-days free trial game.I install CoH and register to plaync.com.But then i need to active the game and i dont have activation code.WELL i download trial but where is the code to play ????;( ;( ;(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why are you asking from us ? Why don't you just go to ask to City of Heroes Forums?

Best answers
Ok i found the trial key but theres other problem.I create account for CoH and i choose the second option in plaync.When i try to log in the game it says that the name or password is not correct.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe you typed it in wrong?

Best answers
Maybe you typed it in wrong?
No i am sure i type it VERY good and correct.But i dont understand.Evrything is fine but when im going to type the name and password it says its incorrect.
Maybe i need patch or some ISSUE that i see sometimes on google.I dont have idea what is that issue #9...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Has your registration been completely confirmed? Like if they sent you something in the mail?

Best answers
Has your registration been completely confirmed? Like if they sent you something in the mail?
Yes they sent me this: Your game account minion111 for City of Heroes has been activated!

Please save this e-mail for future identification purposes.

Your trial period ends on Jun 03 2007.

You may update your payment and subscription information at
www.plaync.com.

Be sure to stay updated on the most recent game news and support
information at http://www.cityofheroes.com!

Enjoy the game!

- PlayNC Team
------------------------------------------------------------
Well yes i will "enjoy"
Man i just want to see the game.I post this problem on plaync.com and cityofheroes.com but i dont get some answers.From CoH they told me to ask in plaync.com but i dont get answer there.

Best answers
ahhhhh man i still cant log in.i contact with plaync and cityofheroes official site.Plaync maybe can help me but they stop answering on my questions and massages.
Sorry for double post and spam :(

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When you start the CoH updater, try pressing "verify all files".

Best answers
Look how i lounch CoH:

Am i doing something wrong?After that i am typing my account name and password but i get error that my "account name or password that i have entered are incorrect."

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, whats wrong is your pressing the updater. Press the one that says "CityofHeroes.exe"

Best answers
Man, you beat me to it.

I was going to point out the same thing, but make a sarcastic remark at his expense.

Oh well.

Best answers
Well guys you are making mistake.Finnaly someone told me what to do from city of heroes official forums.I created account for US version but i was lounching the EU updater.They told me to lounch CohUpdater.exe and that should work fine(we will see).Anyway when i lounch that its telling me to lounch the CohUpdate.exe instead.So i think that> cityofheroes.exe = CohUpdater.exe >>> BUT cityofheroes.exe can not be lounched directly.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why didn't you ask on the CoH forums in the first place? It just sounds.. illogical to come here while there's probably more people there to answer your questions.

Best answers
Why didn't you ask on the CoH forums in the first place? It just sounds.. illogical to come here while there's probably more people there to answer your questions.
I ask there from the begging but i dont found something that can help me, until now(i hope this will work).They told me to contact with plaync support but they stopped to answer on my questions.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well then there must be away to change your US verison to a Europe one? Perhaps purchasing a Europe one? Pricey maybe, but worth it.

Oh, and if you obtained CoH for free (the download I mean, not the trial), it may not work.

Best answers
well itll have to be something with your account if it says incorrect not any of the exes.. so you probaly havent registerd it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom