Help with character modelling

Best answers
I want someone to help me learn to use 3ds max to model characters over MSN. If you would help please add [email protected].
Thanks, Deen.
PS: I can model a bit of weapons and things but not characters :\ :scared: :warning:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't expect someone to dedicate their time to teach you one on one.. Don't be surprised if im the only one who replies in this thread. The best way of learning is trying via tutorials and posting your work for crits.
Btw, There already is a Naruto MMORPG in the making. Google Naruto Ninja Academy MMORPG

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just to let you know, you can model characters, even if you don't know it yet. It's a lot different than making simple stuff like weapons, but all you need to do is practice and observe and it'll come to you ^^

check out the tutorial section of www.3dtotal.com in addition to poopinmymouth.com. They'll really help you out alot

Best answers
Aww! I found out how to make a character starting from the foot...Now i cant mirror him properly or do the head!
PS:Ive done half a body but not a head.

Best answers
We can only help if we can see what you've got so we know what the problem is with mirroring, or if you explain it more. As for a head just look up tutorials and you'll find out how to make one

Best answers
Lol...Here it is trying to be mirrored:
Front.

Back.

Side.

Top.

Lol! Meh. Help me please.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not bad form for a first model but you need to:
a. Get rid of the inside polygons causing that horrific effect straight down the middle of the model, and

b. turn off mesh smooth. Practice your low poly before you start on anything more complicated so you have a base for everything else to grow on.

Best answers
Heres a face i tried(Not very good.):

Heres another body i tried:
Back.

Front.

Side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom