help to get full milkshape ver

Best answers
no matter what you have to register to have milkshape if you want to keep it after 30 day trial...its only $20....id pay cause its not much money at all

Best answers
Originally posted by young-goku
maybe there is a ****?
ahem....i would edit your post before a mod sees this...not suppose to talk about warez on forums...anywayz i say just pay the $20...

Best answers
I hate you software crackers, Honest customers have to pay higher prices to make up for people like you.

Best answers
ANYONE who asks for any form of warez, crack or hack of ANY KIND will be banned from the forums (pending ignored warnings), and possibly get their submask hard-coded into ESF as a BAN. In other words, you'd NEVER be able to play ESF again.

Best answers
Originally posted by young-goku
some one can help me to get the full ver of milk shape?
Buy it....
Your not alot to talk about Warez in the forums

"i'm not trying to be a mod"

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ANYONE who asks for any form of warez, crack or hack of ANY KIND will be banned from the forums (pending ignored warnings), and possibly get their submask hard-coded into ESF as a BAN. In other words, you'd NEVER be able to play ESF again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now )V(ajin n00b is trying to act like a Mod. There isn;t any need to quote the rules of the forums, all you had to do is say Warez talk is forbidden on the forums

Originally posted by Mewtwo
I hate you software crackers, Honest customers have to pay higher prices to make up for people like you.
This is very true, and its the same with shoplifting, the one that is stolen the high the price of the product becomes... so because of software cracking and warez computer products cost alot more. Its a proven fact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom