Best answers
Hey
If youre taking youre time to read this then i must say "Thank you"

otay now on to the problem i have made a few wallpapers and wanna release them but i dont know where to have a host and i would also like it to be a place where you can see once avatar and sig so can you give me a REALLY simple one bescause i am THE BIGGEST noob at Html coding or what ever you can say !!!! but plz can ya help me here guys

btw: dont freak on me for not answearing cuz im going to bed now Nighty Night there all :rolleyes:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most webhosts don't allow you to just host pictures themselves and use them for remote linking, so finding picture hosts can sometimes be difficult.
Myself, I use VillagePhotos. (www.villagephotos.com)
You get an album where you can store up to 20 pictures, but the bandwidth for a free account is limited to only 5 MB.
Still, it's better than nothing.

P.S. - To fix your sig, remove the periods before the TABLE commands. You probably saw the code like that, and the periods were put there so you could see the actual code without it making a table.
Remove the periods and it will work.

Best answers
Hey there ive found out something about villagephotos and im trying it right now so Thanks ALOT there and i also fixed my sig

Best answers
otay now the pictures wont show i have the HTML code for them but they just wont show can somebody help me here

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to put an image in your sig type
{img}http://www.myimage.com/bla.jpg{/img}

replace {} with [ ]

Best answers
tha but i know about that img thingie the problem is that they wont show It says that the page cannot be showed!! what to do what to do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom