Help starting esf up (installed already)

Best answers
K, Im using steam, version 1.2.3 - not runnin any add-ons i;ve tried both DoD (which one day appeared on my steam "my games list" for free and tried it on Counter-Strike 1.6 (which i got in "Cs1 Anthology" which im not sure if it counts as a cz pakage (it came with it though). The problem is that it doesnt appear on my steam list and when i start it up it loadz cs or dod. I;ve read many posts with this but still cant get a decent answer.

Thx

Best answers
sorry i forgot to mention i bought at a store and it cleary states that dod wasnt in it and that it was only cs 1.6, cz and cz deleted scenes. And when i DoD came up for free i think its coz i already had DoD: Source so it gave DoD...often happens and i always check the pakages and non had DoD

P.S - thx for quick reply and btw u know any place except for steam where i can download hl 1 seperately?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're asking for a free copy of Half-Life 1, that is considered warez and is not allowed on these boards.

I'm afraid you'll have to buy a copy from either Steam or your local video gaming store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom