Help Recognising a track from cell saga

Best answers
hi i've been looking for the song where goku decides he is going to use instant transmission and teleport him and cell to king kai's planet, i have never heard it anywhere else in the dragon ball z series it's just that particular theme, if someone knew the song and what it's called that would be cool

-Oh and if someone knows where i can download bruce falconers albums that would be cool too.

thanks.

Best answers
lol are you following me around? :p you seem to answer every question i have lol. thumbs up to ya :yes:

Best answers
wow this song kicks ass. i just got it from limewire and it owns.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stop using Limewire you pathetic pirate. Buy the CDs, they're not THAT expensive.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Plus, music distributed over file sharing is typically low quality, and sometimes even has corrupted segments. I've compared real purchased tracks with pirated tracks myself, and I can tell you that the quality of the file-share versions is terrible in comparison. For instance, the file-share version of "Super Saiyan Transformation" has a piece in the beginning missing, and the sound is dulled. The worst would have to be "Piccolo VS 17", where the audio is dulled beyond belief.

Honestly, file-shared music isn't worth the lack of money you obtained it with. Yep, that bad.

But let's get off that topic, before we piss Pain off with warez talk.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah. The Frieza's death theme is awesome. very epic too. Also a good version of trunks' theme. Hoever, if you want Faulconer's cream of the crop, I suggest finding these songs:

Gohan Powers Up
Gohan Approaches

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
J-Dude said:
Plus, music distributed over file sharing is typically low quality, and sometimes even has corrupted segments. I've compared real purchased tracks with pirated tracks myself, and I can tell you that the quality of the file-share versions is terrible in comparison. For instance, the file-share version of "Super Saiyan Transformation" has a piece in the beginning missing, and the sound is dulled. The worst would have to be "Piccolo VS 17", where the audio is dulled beyond belief.

Honestly, file-shared music isn't worth the lack of money you obtained it with. Yep, that bad.

But let's get off that topic, before we piss Pain off with warez talk.
Mostly because what you get with limewire is mp3s recorded by people putting their computer mic up to the TV during the show :O

but yeah, cut the warez talk.

Best answers
~*Logan*~ said:
Yeah. The Frieza's death theme is awesome. very epic too. Also a good version of trunks' theme. Hoever, if you want Faulconer's cream of the crop, I suggest finding these songs:

Gohan Powers Up
Gohan Approaches
And Babidi Casts Spell, Groovy Discotech, Vegeta Fights Frieza...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom