Help Powerlevel Changer PROMBLEM!! MUST SEE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ok i put powerlevel changer in Core/pluging/CORE/ETC And then when i open up my console i am being goku and i write in the console esf_powerlevel*Goku*13,832,00* and its says Unknown command and my pl not changed awswell someone please HELP ME!!!

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i'm quite shure u shuld write esf_powerlevel urnickname number no bloody *
Can you write a example. for the nick name is it the classes name or your ESF Username

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
For example. My esf name is Vegeta and when I use power level changer I want to set it to max. So I write: esf_powerlevel Vegeta 799999999

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Only put the .amxx file in the ETC folder.

Then in the ESF folder, go to addons > amxmodx > configs > right click on the plugins file and open it with notepad, underneath CORE.PluginManager.amxx, type in esf_powerlevel_changer.amxx, close the window making sure to save.

And that's it. It should work, this is how I set mine up.

It works like this, you have to use your In Game Name, so mine is Greg2k5 so, it'd look like this in console : esf_powerlevel Greg2k5 10000000.

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Only put the .amxx file in the ETC folder.

Then in the ESF folder, go to addons > amxmodx > configs > right click on the plugins file and open it with notepad, underneath CORE.PluginManager.amxx, type in esf_powerlevel_changer.amxx, close the window making sure to save.

And that's it. It should work, this is how I set mine up.

It works like this, you have to use your In Game Name, so mine is Greg2k5 so, it'd look like this in console : esf_powerlevel Greg2k5 10000000.
I did that all but it dosent work still it still says Unknown Command i am ESFCool i writed esf_powerlevel ESFCool 90000000000000000 and then it just says Unknown command it dosent work

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I did that all but it dosent work still it still says Unknown Command i am ESFCool i writed esf_powerlevel ESFCool 90000000000000000 and then it just says Unknown command it dosent work
do what greg said but just put the amxx in to the plugins in the core not in to cs ect and the other one just the plugins and it should load

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you nuts. Such a big number is more than ESF can handle.

ESF goes up to 999999999 and not more. So dont go over 100 million or else the transformations will screw up the PL.

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i tryied a lower pl still not working!

---------- Double Post below was added at 02:44 AM has been merged with this post created at 02:43 AM ----------

do what greg said but just put the amxx in to the plugins in the core not in to cs ect and the other one just the plugins and it should load
oh about that i download pl changer from rapidshare i saved it to esf dircenory i cant find the ammx file it only comes with Powerlevel changer

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
are you sure its not the power level wish that you downloaded

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
adds a wish to ecx goes in to etc i was asking if that was the link you downloaded the pl changer

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It takes 3 people to write a powerlevel changer these days? I notice there's no source code included in there either, what's up with that? Tsk tsk.
i think grega has the source code if not then in on the corona bytes forum

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think grega has the source code if not then in on the corona bytes forum
I lost that thing when i formated. Should be somewhere on the CB forums in a deep deep pile of old posts.

Its been allmost a year. Besides we included the cource code in the initial release. How it got to rapidshare is beyond me. Not to mention it wasnt really a PL changer pluggin, but instead it was a wish pluggin. Meaning dragonballs PL wish.

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I lost that thing when i formated. Should be somewhere on the CB forums in a deep deep pile of old posts.

Its been allmost a year. Besides we included the cource code in the initial release. How it got to rapidshare is beyond me. Not to mention it wasnt really a PL changer pluggin, but instead it was a wish pluggin. Meaning dragonballs PL wish.
ok ok ok guys one question what the hell is a source code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom