help plzzz installations

Best answers
i downloaded esf 1.2.3, it worked fine, then i downloaded evm or exc w/e its called, the evilution thingy, then i dowloaded big pack, and i extracted it onto my desktop, then i ran the installation, but when i runs esf, nothings changed, its the same characters with the evolution thingy but no new characters or with new evolution besidaes up to 3

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you are talking about Evolution X then you cant use the big pack. If you are talking about Evolution Class eXtention then you can use the big pack. But only if you have the RC2 version.

Ofcourse there is allways the chance that you installed the big pack wrongly ^^

Best answers
idk i unistalled everything even half-life, im going to start from the beggining can u help with what to download, and where to download them?

Best answers
alrite i downloaded all of them, now do i extract the big pick into my C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\fmott001\half-life\esf folder and then go to it and open the folder and click the setup icon and then when its installing and asks for a destination do i put it in the C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\fmott001\half-life\esf folder again, or do i first extract to desktop then run the setup and in the setup extract it to the C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\fmott001\half-life\esf forlder????

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom