Help Plz

Discord Member
Best answers
Just one question, Even though i have been playing this game since it first came out i never got round to asking this question. How come when i go to models it comes up with all the characters that you can't go in the game?, is this because there for 1.3 or something?

Please reply ASAP

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well you have character models and object models. Each character has two models, a base model and a transformed model (regular Goku and SSJ Goku for example). The object models are for things like maps and things of that nature.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just one question, Even though i have been playing this game since it first came out i never got round to asking this question. How come when i go to models it comes up with all the characters that you can't go in the game?, is this because there for 1.3 or something?
Not in relation to models, however you will find attack sounds that aren't used in esf currently in the sounds folder that were ethier left out features of 1.2.X or will be made use of in 1.3.

If you are asking about pictures of models you may have seen that you can't play as, you have ethier been viewing pics of 1.3 that feature new characters such as Ginyu and Android 18. There are also a lot of custom models you can find on esf-world that replace certain characters with the custom model (example, you might find a Broly model that repalces Vegeta or a SSJ3 Goku model that replaces SSJ Goku).

I hope this answers most of your question(s).

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did you by any chanse install ESF-worlds modelpack?

If you did thats why ^^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF-World's model pack is intended for use with EVM, that's why you would have all the extra player models never being used if you installed said model pack. These extra models are used when you use EVM with esf. For more information on EVM go enquire on their forums though, it's not supported here as EVM is a addon for esf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom