help please?

Best answers
hey i used to play esf orig. and i thought it wouldnt last but i guess i was wrong well i just wanted to know if its possible to run esf with cs-cz and not hl? can i get some answers?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't run ESF with CZ, but you can run it with the retail version of CS 1.6. However, keep in mind that, even though you can download CS 1.6 through Steam, this will NOT allow you to play ESF, because ESF needs some files which it doesn't download.

You will need either the original Half-Life (Not Half-Life: Source) or the retail version of CS 1.6.

Best answers
well i have hl but cd-key is no good and my other steam account is banned from vac servers for some reason

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"For some reason."? They don't ban you for no reason. VAC servers protect against hacking, so my guess is that you did something that wasn't right.

If your CD key is no good, buy a new one. They're dirt-cheap now. It takes less effort to go out and buy a new HL than to try and get your old one back, that is, assuming you have a legit copy of HL.

Best answers
well im already working with a steam rep. to figure out my old account but thanks for the help

Best answers
couldnt i just dl a cd-key from WHOAMGIDUNWANABEADVERTIZINTEHBADPLACESCUZTHATSAGAINSTTHEAUPKTNX or something would that work?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't advertise warez sites. Don't discuess warez. And don't double post.

Best answers
well sorry i waws just tryiing to figure a way so i can play esf but if ya gunna be like to a veteran of esf i wont play rude ass

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I advise you to keep your cool. Pain's just trying to help you. It's against the rules to talk about warez on these forums. It's in the AUP, and when you enter these forums you have to check the box that says that you read and understood the AUP.

It's not our fault you didn't actually bother to read it.

If you want to leave, go ahead. One player more or less doesn't make a difference to us.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Krazi_Mindless said:
well sorry i waws just tryiing to figure a way so i can play esf but if ya gunna be like to a veteran of esf i wont play rude ass
That hurts me... deep down inside. No really, it does.

You breach the AUP, I will jump up your ass about it. It's that simple. Don't breach it, and there will be no problems.

Not gonna play? Fine by me.

- Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom