help please

Best answers
yo can some1 tell here a few tips for krillins D.D please

Best answers
uuuuum send out a scetter beam (of whatever) then if your enemy looks at it you slys him up with a Pizza (dis disc)

anduh pffffffffffff no never use kurilin

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Krillin is the most difficult char in ESF ...

he's slow, has not much KI and not much HP
and he can transform with 3 Mill

I think you've simply to train with him ... or change the char

Best answers
nretep wtf have u been smoking krillin is the fastest character ;/

*if he is incorrect, thats his cross to bear, noones perfect :S *

Admin

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
krillin can get very tedious before his transformation...he starts with a damn low pl, hp etc... and his speed doesnt truely kick in until he transforms, but its damn fun when you go from 3 mil to 6 mil, much more powerful, super speedy and damn good ;)

I use melee and kamehameha...too many people complain when i use discs, either its "cheap kill, cheap kill" or "stop it'l crash the server" and scatter beam is a waste of energy, if it hits its okish...if it kills the person otherwise you drain all of your ki

OOOHHH YEAH his trans music and action is the best one :p

Best answers
You could final flash to blind opponent most people will block after that so charge up disc and toss it at him. lol Easy to kill off n00bs with. lmao...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by OptikIllusion
You could final flash to blind opponent most people will block after that so charge up disc and toss it at him. lol Easy to kill off n00bs with. lmao...
but only possible with a high amount of ki, since solar flare takes nearly all of your ki away, even when your a fairly high level, when i use it i find myself powering back up and by the time im done their capable of seeing again ;/ (good to escape though)

Best answers
Originally posted by OptikIllusion
Lol nah take to long to do that unless you already have the final flash prepared.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Krillin does not have Final Flash if I am correct...

Here is a disc strategy, chatge the disc, and right before the charge meter passes the yellow line, hold right click, so the disc is not seen but can still be thrown, wait for someone(if they are swooping) to swoop at you, then chunk the disc at them and they will have never seen the disc in your hand:p

Best answers
Krillin really is the best character, he takes the most time to fill up is meter.

Distructo Disc is really cool with him you can shoot it out on any charge and kill.

And his kamehameha is super power in his transformed state.

Best answers
lol Magus is a dirty dirty *******....I hope I never have to fight him:scared:

Best answers
Originally posted by Magus
Krillin does not have Final Flash if I am correct...

Here is a disc strategy, chatge the disc, and right before the charge meter passes the yellow line, hold right click, so the disc is not seen but can still be thrown, wait for someone(if they are swooping) to swoop at you, then chunk the disc at them and they will have never seen the disc in your hand:p
Thats just cheat! :S

Best answers
how can a play af a hav esf dragonball plz sen a back a anser

Taylor Rain

Best answers
do you mean how to play a capture the dragonballs game???:notice: just go to advanced options and select it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
destrcto disc is noooo spam, just anoher great attack in the game, and it requires precise aiming to hit, and good tactic to dodge i think all the attacks in the game are equal since they all have their good and bad points. So all people that say destructo disc is a spam, really cant play the game very well.

Best answers
Originally posted by bobbybaby
destrcto disc is noooo spam, just anoher great attack in the game, and it requires precise aiming to hit, and good tactic to dodge i think all the attacks in the game are equal since they all have their good and bad points. So all people that say destructo disc is a spam, really cant play the game very well.
its not like the freiza disk.

btw Magus, I think they meant Solar Flare. I tried playing Krillin lately and its really fun. Its fun to see your scattering beam scatter at your opponents. :)

Best answers
:laff: LOL:laff:
Krillin with a final flash, good :id: for a crazy version of esf :]

Best answers
Krillin is the most difficult chara to use IMO,I believe he's even harder to use than Trunks.His Solar Flare eats up all his Ki and KHH also does that.Destructo Disc has a handicap to it because it is JUST a Frieza Disc with no controlling.

His saving grace is the Scattering Beam,which ALSO eats all his Ki up when fully charged.Only when he transforms he can handle it al.And I doubt you can actually transform while Krillin on a public server....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom