Help please

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyway I was playing Counter Strike and this dude was like cheating with an aimbot headshots everywhere I came back into the serve since I had to go do something..He was stilll there until I notice him shooting at me on the head and I said a comment about it....and all of the sudden my game freezes.....When I tred to reconnect it said a message "Could not obtain Won Id" I think it said that since it was fast I couldn't able to read what all of it said but im pretty sure that was it...Is there a way this dude hacked into me or is there a way to fix this?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just think you got banned. Is it like this on every server you try to join now?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Either you have a cd key somone else has, or I think their is some kind of hack that lets you do that to peoples games.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol I have my own cd key I bought the game and some kind of hack...wow look at how far the cs community can go.....

EDIT : I finally read what it said "Could not obtain Won Authentication"

Do I have to reinstall or is someone else using my cd key or it was a "HACK"

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've gotten the won authentication error before, usually a restart of Half-Life or computer will fix.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanx dude it worked I restarted my comp and it worked..you may close the thread if you wish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom