Help please

Best answers
:devgrin: could someone tell me where i can download esf pleease o_o

Best answers
Run the installer and install it to your Half-Life directory. Make sure you have patched Half-Life to version 1.1.1.0 first.

Best answers
Download ESF 1.1 from one of the mirrors on the main page... download the 1.1.1.0 patch from www.planethalflife.com. That is, if you do have Half-Life....

And don't double post... it's frowned upon by the moderators around here.

Best answers
And as a side note: yes you do have to buy halflife if u dont allready have it.

Best answers
I think he mean "where can i get half-life".

You can download ESF on the ESF page (www.esforces.com), but you must buy Half-Life oder Counter-Strike.

If you want to play with Steam, download it at www.steampowered.com, but u must buy the orginal game to get a key.

btw: this is my 100th post :]

Best answers
Ok i have the halF-life. i cant seem to find it on the site(www.esforces.com.and how do i do it the other way where YOU copy it to your c drive?PLEASE HELP ANY 1 OF YOU AS I AM DESPERATE TO PLAY IT

Best answers
hum.. i think the best way to do this is learn how to use a computer, isn't it? Don't ask how to install anything, if you don't know how to use the internet or a setup file on a computer, you cannot play some like ESF.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your sarcasim isnt helping vanji...
player, just save the installation file to anywhere on your hard drive, just as long as you can find it later. when open it and follow the steps it asks you to.
try to be a bit more specfic with your questions, it makes it easier to help.

Best answers
Thanks MP and vanji i hate 2 tell u this but you are not the clerverest dog in the yard! WORD LIFE SUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKA

Best answers
THANKS SUICIDER AT LEAST THERE ARE SOME DECENT PEOPLE AROUND HERE

Retired
Best answers
player do not double-post..and keep the flaming out of here. and Vanji if you have nothing relevant to say, don't say anything at all..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom