Help Please with Instal (I have read the sticky)

Best answers
Look i have Counterstrike and Condition Zero. I got halflife in my games list but i cant play it. I have installed ESF, but it doesn't work can u please tell me what to do. do i need to Download playable halflife somewhere maybe?
Or is CS enough.

Thanks,

Evil Doggy

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
You have to buy a original copy of Half Life 1. and while you want to instal ESF you must be running in minimized window your HL game.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Why can't you play Half-Life?
My thoughts exactly. If you have read the sticky, it says you can't play ESF with any of the Counter-Strike games. I do hope you have the legal version of Half-Life, or it would be obvious that you can't use it.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
No he doesn't. Listen doggy, you cannot play ESF if you don;t have the Legal Copy of Hlaf-Life 1.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He says it's listed in his games list. That would mean he's using Steam, which would probably mean he owns a valid copy. Always ask why before accusing someone, Arsen.

Edit: Did you buy Half-Life through Steam, or activate it with a CD key on Steam, Doggy?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
i didn't accuse him man lol, show me someone that is not using cracked or anyway programs or games for free instead of buying them.

what i'm saying is that he is not sure that his HL is working. so i've guessed that he is not having a valid one. I am not an expert but as far as i know if you have HL1 installed and running while you instal ESF everything works...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when you say you cant play half life, what do you mean?

Best answers
In my CS map i have HL Launcher and in my Steam Game List i have Halflife Preload Complete (<--i translated this) or something

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the preload complete means you dont actually own half life yet, you've just downloaded the files needed, if you want to play it, you'll have to pay for it. ESF requires a full working copy of half life on steam, CS or condition Zero will not work.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Only thing you can do is either buy half life in a store, or buy it using steam.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Half-Life only costs $9.95 through steam, or more / less in local stores.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Buy it Half-Life, it's about $5.

Pirating is bad, mmmkay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom