• FingerLaser

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Power Beam

• Burning Attack

• Total voters
Best answers
meh, i just download *cough*bought*cough* photoshop, and i messed around with it for a while and realized i have no idea what im doing, and all the tutorial on the internet dont help on making sigs, so im wondering if some1 would be nice enough to help meout:D ;D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did you make that sig?
I suck, but i could possibly help.... if I know what you can do...
Its best to put something like this into Artwork. More peple will see it there

Best answers
I had a some great PSP Tutorials that i have used, but computer got infected or was hacked and lost alot of system files and had to do a full system recovery :(

But now everything is back to normal, just need to redownload all my stuff which shouldn't take long :) one of those being downloading mIRC to join the #esf room and to download ESF 1.0 Beta

Best answers
@Lone Wolf, No i didnt make my old sig. But i can make sigs, just not good ones.

Best answers
This is my first sig in photoshop, I would have a DBZ pic but everytime i tryed to, i would alway get a white bg behind the pic.

Best answers
you open the pic u want in a seperate window(paste as new image in psp)then take the LASSO TOOL and carefully trace around the object ya want. then copy and psate it as a new layer in the main pic

Best answers
Practice first, try out different effects, try different pictures..

almostdeleted

A
or you could just take the want tool and cut out images.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Google is the ultimate place if you whant to find things like this =)

Best answers
meh, this is my second sig from photoshop, im getting a little more used to it i guess, but not as good as you guys

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, if you are dutch, click here
if you arnt, then when you paste the pictue, use the magic wand tool, and then you can remove the BG.

Best answers
Don't try to do too much at once. You have to learn how to walk before you can run. I think you are doing quite well for a beginner, but you have to practice if you're going to get better. Check out some of the tutorials, and I mean basic tutorials. Fiddle with the tools until you feel comfortable with them, then move on. But be patient unlike final exams, this is not something you can learn in a night.

Try HERE to get yourself started. And as always practice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom