Best answers
Ok, I've tried atleast 6 to 8 programs for screen capturing. But not a signle of them seemt o work for Windows Media Player or Real One Player. This is what happens when I try to take a picture of a DBZ episode or any video from any program.

Thats what I get everytime. There HAS to be a way to take screenshots of pictures from episodes cuz every1 has them in their sigs and their 2dart. What the hell do I do,

Best answers
Of course I tried print screen. Why else would I download so many programs. I dont want some pics from a website either. I have 3 screenshots I want to take of an episode in DBZ and I dont know how. I need someone to tell me how to take pictures of episodes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
use paint shop pro and use the screen capture buttion

Best answers
Screen capture seems to be impossible on videos. I've tried for hours you cannot take a screen shot with any program of mpg/mpeg, avi, playing or it becomes a dark spot. Try using a program to edit the video.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
make sure the player you use has a build in screen-capture-feature
that seams to be the only way, how it would work
but don´t ask me which players supports that(not sure but try powerDVD)

*edit:
yea powerdvd works*

Best answers
i found a REally Easy solution to this problem.

Use Quicktime, it Even havs an option to copy the the image presented.

Best answers
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ROFL lol MUHAHA how about pressing Alt+Print ? Windows will make a screenshot by its own if u do that ;-)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Re: MUHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

Originally posted by PZIKO333
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ROFL lol MUHAHA how about pressing Alt+Print ? Windows will make a screenshot by its own if u do that ;-)
i tried that...but it doesn´t work
first i can see the screenshot, but when i close my player, the screenshot becomes black like the pic in the first post

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom