help! my skybox is freaking out!

Best answers
i dont know how this is happened.. but look at this..

and this

and this happens in all the maps.. any1 got a idea of how i can stop this from happening?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've seen a few people with this problem before.
Have you installed a new video card recently?
Make sure you have the newest drivers for your video card, and try running in OpenGL or Direct3D for video if you are not already.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mine did that when i ran it in direct 3d with the factory drivers, i downlaoded the new drivers, and now i cant run it in direct 3d at all, but it made opengl work like a dream

Best answers
ok.. i have just reinstalled my comp so yes i have just installed my video card you can say.. i run on direct 3d.. but when i download the lates drivers then my warcraft3 ****s up..

Best answers
That might be because it changes the video modes for your video card, which Warcraft 3 selects the best video mode. Lets put this in a action shall we?

Your video card (Factory Drivers) Modes: Opengl
Your video card (Factory Drivers) Modes: Opengl, DirectX(lets say you install it.)
Your video card (Up to date Drivers) Modes: Opengl(no directX because not supported.

Now Warcraft 3 initially chooses the best mode, but if the best mode at the time before installing your new drivers, which could have increased the performance of your opengl experience, prevented the use of DirectX somehow. But Warcraft 3 doesn't change which video mode it uses. SO you might need to reinstall Warcraft 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom