Help! my computer reboot!!

Best answers
Hey, I`ve tried almost everything....but it just keep happening. My computer reboot after some time playing offlinline LAN game on ESF, I don`t know if is something to do with XP or just some config....please help!!!:(

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Since it only reboots when you are playing LAN / ESF ingame. My bet that the problem is related with your video card. When it's over heated, the computer reboots automatic out of security reasons. How do i know? I have the exact same thing, my GeForce 2 GTS Fan is broken. And when playing games for a while, computer reboots automatic.

As said, it's your video card. Check if the FAN is working, if not. Get a new fan or a new video card.

Best answers
I have the 1.2.3 version installed, have my drivers updated, not using steam (although I think it doesen`t matter for LAN games cause i`ve been playing some)

Best answers
Like he said, check your video card. Do you play other games with this same computer? and if so, do they cause a critical system shutdown? And how long can you play before the computer shuts down?

Best answers
Yes...I play some other games with this computer....but none of them reboot by critical temperature.

I guess there`s something wrong with the termomether y just turn it on and it says the computer temp is over 75 ºF (which is high....). I don`t know how to fix that........

Even though....I changed the video mode to software emulation...it just shots down again.....this sux....:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom