HELP!!! melee PRObLEM!!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
i dont get it!! i swoop to the enemy, enemy swoops to me!! and ENEMY HITS ME!!?? why? i press right mousbutton to!!

Best answers
Here this is what I did let those MoFoZ melee the crap out of you dont worry about your score and just watch them. Watch how they move. Then experiment. I got my arse kicked many times and im 19 and i got uber pissed!!!!! Then i calmed down now i kno secrets HEH :devil: :fight: :\

~RAGE

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
thats not my problem, i know all the moves, how to swoop, how to kick, when to transport when miss melee, or when someone swoop at you, but my question is,, i swooping to the enemy, and i am to him, but enemy always hit whit melee, but why he??

Best answers
the problem is: the ping!
if u got a better ping u hit first, but not everytime(but arround 75% )

Best answers
have a melee problem!! i know for a fact you cant just use holding down mouse 2 button alone to fight melee battles:rolleyes: But what realy frustrates me is when i go towards the enemy whit a melee attack the instant i go near his side he counter like my move;( even before i can hit him:\
wtf is that al about??? Do he use his block alone or does he uses his mouse button 2 or both ????o_O What keys are essential to fight melee ?? and in wich order do i use them:] ??

Tnx anyway

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
left clicking targets the enemy. left clicking again swoops. right clicking attacks the enemy. it helps to hold down right clicking as you swoop. teleporting also helps. sometimes people will block and counter right away, so don't always try head on, try to attack from the side, or even(GASP!!) the back(see how many people call me cheap lol).

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
*Hitting wall whit head 4x* *sign*

thats not my problem Guys!!! ok.. here is how to goes!!

1. i have good ping ( around 40 )
2. i melee whit someone whit same ping!!

Best answers
then one of a few things is happening.

Your comp is slow.
You arent pushing the button fast enough.
You just suck.

Its one of the 3, i would probobly think one of the first 2, but ... :\

Best answers
tnhx for the usefull tips:yes: but i did realy know that:laff: i was thinking about some sort of secrets behind melee combat :devsmile: and for the one who calls himself soulstriker first of all i have a 1800xp+ pc2700 ddr256 geforce4mx440:yes: and second i am tapping like mad on the require buttons:\ helll i tryd to combine buttons ?? and thirht try me if you ever crosses my path;)

Best answers
Originally posted by Beyonder
tnhx for the usefull tips:yes: but i did realy know that:laff: i was thinking about some sort of secrets behind melee combat :devsmile: and for the one who calls himself soulstriker first of all i have a 1800xp+ pc2700 ddr256 geforce4mx440:yes: and second i am tapping like mad on the require buttons:\ helll i tryd to combine buttons ?? and thirht try me if you ever crosses my path;)
by the way wich buttons do you mean to be tapped ???:]

Best answers
One quick explanation for melee, i belive it has been said before, but ill say it again just cuz i can :

TO MELEE :
1. Target someone. (Click once while there under ur aimer)
2. Swoop at this person. (Click again.)
*Note* So to swoop at someone quickly, double click.
3. HOLD Secondary Fire. (default mouse2 [right click])
If the person didnt see you coming, or dosnt block, or dosnt swoop at you, they go flying in 1 of three directions. Up, down, Straight, depending on the angle at which you nail the bugger!

Holding the secondary attack while meleeing is crutial if you ask me, because its alot easier than clicking constantly, and you will have the button down once your in range to attack, instead of having to time it.

Also, if your going to melee someone, and he is coming at you, and your going at him, and you constantly get hit back... Then simply use that thing between your shoulders. Your Head. Try stopping short and blocking at the last second. Or veer to the left/right and attack from the side. Or stop, And teleport behind the guy, swoop again and send him into a world of hurt.
*note* To stop short in a swoop, left click again.

This is a very basic stratigy. I would think you should come up with your own style of melee.

*NOTE* I find vegeta best for meleeing. If i use other characters, i tend to start using there beams. But if u want hardcore melee, use vegeta becuase his beam sucks ass until he hits SSJ, Then he just rocks everyone.

Best answers
tnhx soulstriker;) Ill keep that in mind your tips :) Do you by any chance know how these nimrods dont have to evade my attacks :cry: Cause thats the goal i want to achieve:D
They play it at an whole different level from what you are saying :S
Anyway tnhx for the strategie tips

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lower ping and a higher pl will always hit first

Best answers
yes. The higher PL and lower ping will strike first. So if your in a laggy server, transform asap. Get the higher PL, so ur not totally ****ed in the melee department.

To do that try beams and ki blasts. If you can get a kiblob over someone, if anyone hits it with a beam, it will detonate killing the person inside. Very good strat.

Anyway... be sure to drop in my server if its up!! Soul's ESF Server :p

Good luck with my strats. Hope they are of some use to you. Dont just use them as they are, develop your own using these as a basic... base. lol

And yea beyonder. I would love to take you on in some 1v1 action anytime :talk:

Best answers
tnx again for the usefull tips:p Hey bey the way i looking forward to fight you :fight: So may you live long and prosper:D And may the BEST WIN:smile:

TO BE CONTINUE................IN THE F:fight: GHT:devil:

Best answers
an up to date to the one called soulstriker:p
I have discovered a wrong asumption about the melee battles. They say you need to have more pl and higher ping to win always straight into head on head in melee fight but;) Today i beaten someboddy time and time again with his powerlevel atleast 1mil more and a ping of 70more??? :shocked: and i must say he knows how to play it!!o_o There has to be some trick after this whitout knowing it?? can you combine in someway buttons?? I wanna know what you guys think about that?:p

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
here is m COMP info!

1000mhz
256mb memory!
cable, and i have around 40 ping!

thats enough that i need to play the game smootly!

now for my problem, when i am aiming at him, then i targeted him, THEN i SWOOP to him ( by pressing left mousebutton ) i swoop to him, and enemy targeted me to , and swooping to me to!! so i am swooping to him, enemy swooping to me! i press right mousebutton, and he to!! but he always hit me! i need to know why he always hit me , instead i hit him, cuz i press rightmouse button to!

Best answers
We told you the reasons for this before, but ill say them again.

1. Your comp is slow (not the case here)
2. Your ping is high(again not the case if all you say is true.)
3. The enemies power level is higher than yours(this must be the case)

So therefore, your PL isnt as high. So basically, use your brain, and do some quick evasion moves, and dont swoop head on at someone more powerful than you, it spells certian death.

And to you beyonder. Well simply put, you used your brain, and he probobly wasnt doing the best job of meleeing if he had more PL and a better ping, unless his comp sucked. But GJ, you odviously developed a stratigy. Head on melee works sometimes, but not as much as an evasive attack. Teleporting and blocking are essental, if used properly.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
well, i must say! i whas stronger then him, and i got higher PL then him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom