Help Me!!!!

Best answers
hey guys, i am new here, and i dont really know what ESR is, at first, i thought that it was budokai, dont get me wrong, i am as hardcore that a DBZ fan can get, i just need some help on getting clear on what this game is, and how, when, and where do i get it?

thanks in advance

Best answers
ESF is a modification for the game Half-Life. All it does is turn it into an online DBZ fighting game.

There's a link on the esf site(www.esforces.com)where you can download the alpha version of it.

Best answers
this might go into the off-topic section anyways the download the worked easiest for me is here http://mirror.oktagone.net/games/half-life/mods/esf/ keep in mind if you installed like counter strike not half life you put it in sierra/counter strike or what ever cd you got then you just go to the mods area and activate it. B.T.W. if you dont have counter strike, half-life, Blue Shift, or any other half life games

Best answers
*finishing last post*

You cant play this game so dont even bother

(this isnt spam)

*harSens*
You know there is a nice edit button below your post... Use it to edit your post next time :S

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
OMG!!! IM GETTING TIRED OF HELPING!!!!
But i must. Everything they said is true except that you can play it. Just go to the Coding section and get the Fmod.dll. Then you can play it properly. I also suggest waiting for the Beta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom