Help me remake a Scene From Dragon Ball Z in ESF!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Hi I'm trying to remake where Gohan Goes SSJ2, But i need help, add me on Skype: misteralex184, Message me a server or Hamachi server, for ESF. You can choose if you want to be Gohan or Cell, I will upload it to youtube (If thats okay to you) And give you a shoutout. Thank you for listening, have a good day. ;)

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Soo, no one will help? Too bad. :(:(:(

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I am fairly certain that he wishes to recreate the scene inside the game :) He needs yes men to stand where they are told to, ect.
Yeah, what he said. But will anyone of you two help me? Please.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Considerring most people on the forums no longer play the game, im guessing youll have more luck finding roleplay help on an actuall DBZ fan forum.

Discord Member
Best answers
id recommend going into a server with people actually playing the ESF version you want to make your video in and then ask people in there if they want to participate.

And also, there are some ECX mod's and stuff that have Andoird 16 in there ... might be worth ur while trying to get that model for your video.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
id recommend going into a server with people actually playing the ESF version you want to make your video in and then ask people in there if they want to participate.

And also, there are some ECX mod's and stuff that have Andoird 16 in there ... might be worth ur while trying to get that model for your video.
Theres only one server that has people on it, but they only kill, they dont pay attention in the chat

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Ofc they only kill, thats the objective of the game.
Anyway like its been said i suggest you look for the populated servers like ECX AF arena for help, and yes they do pay attention to the chat a lot actually, unless you´re a whinner or a pl beggar.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Ofc they only kill, thats the objective of the game.
Anyway like its been said i suggest you look for the populated servers like ECX AF arena for help, and yes they do pay attention to the chat a lot actually, unless you´re a whinner or a pl beggar.
I was on that server, i tried to see if they wanted, but no one answered

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As i said. You should really try a forum thats DBZ fanbased. More people willing to help since its the focus of such forums.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
As i said. You should really try a forum thats DBZ fanbased. More people willing to help since its the focus of such forums.
Can you give me a link to a site?

Btw, If i pay one of you guys, lets say 10€ Would i like get to play ESF 1.3?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
They dont accept bribes but really ? 10€ ? If that was the case, dont you think 99% of us would be playing right now ?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Okay Grega-chan [◕ᴥ◕]

--- edit ---

They dont accept bribes but really ? 10€ ? If that was the case, dont you think 99% of us would be playing right now ?
Thats true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom