Help me, PC gaming menz!

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
@Cap J: I think my buddy had recommended the Sam & Max games, too. He said he found them a bit frustrating for his taste, but I think I'm far more masochistic as far as games go than he is. They're point-and-click adventure style games, correct? Freelancer I have, somewhere. My biggest problem with it would be finding where I put it, heh. Also, I have played AvP, so no need to worry :p
Correct. And it is brilliant. I guess it would be frustrating if you played many point-and-click games as some of the solutions are insane (much like the rest of the game). My avatar is a screenshot from it.

......and now I'm installing Carmageddon TDR 2000. <_<

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know if you've chosen already, but one of the best games of all time is on Steam: Psychonauts. It was made by Tim Schafer, the guy who made the Monkey Island series as well as a slew of other great games. It is really cheap, hilarious, and features a great plot line. Very good writing, good gameplay, awesomely artistic visuals.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Max Payne 1 and 2, Far Cry, Quake 4, Unreal 1 and any member of the Unreal Tournament series are all decent shooters.

Doom 1 and 2, Heretic and Quake are good if you really want to inflict psychological pain on yourself. Doom especially so.

Best answers
After coming up with a bunch of games, I found practically all the games I play are RTS or RPGs. Sorry, Majin.

Warsong and Buck Rogers for Genesis are fun. Turn-Based Strategy/RPG.

Kings Bounty recently came out for PC, previously a Genesis game. It's Turn-Based Strategy.

Warcraft 3 - Defense of the Ancients. RTS, but only centered on one character. Big learning curve.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I only made the thread two days ago, Spunky :p

I do have Medieval II, and I didn't mind it. For whatever reason, I think I preferred Rome: Total War, but I may give Medieval II another go.

@Disguise: I'm fine with RPGs; probably my favorite genre :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I only made the thread two days ago, Spunky :p
Why did I think this was an old thread? D:

I do have Medieval II, and I didn't mind it. For whatever reason, I think I preferred Rome: Total War, but I may give Medieval II another go.
Sub said the exact same thing until he started really playing with it. Once you get used to Medieval II, you won't want to go back to Rome. I think Sub is playing both though haha.

Mongols can't touch this. :D

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
May seem like a bland suggestion, but if you play crysis on super hard and play it like hl2 through for the first time it's pretty good. Gotta let yourself get stuck into the atmosphere though.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I'd say play WoW with me, but we all know where that would go :(

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh X3 is OK. But it becomes borring reall fast :s

Allso laser weapons are overpowered in that game >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom