Help me out!

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Having a hard decision what PC games I want for christmas, I have FEAR, Quake 4 and BF2:Special Forces down. Any other games you would suggest? I'd appreciate it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I find a good PC game to ask for is A Little Holidy Spirit You Greedy Ass. Though it's really hard to find lately, it's tottally worth looking for.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
X3: Reunion: Spaceships. Capital ships. Fighting. Explosions. Trading. Lasers. Planets that are actually the size of planets. All this and more in the newest addition to the X series.

Best answers
I would say spend your money on someone else lol.

Get whatever you like, you don't even give us much of a genre list to choose from and you ask us heh.

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Alright genre- FPS/shooters.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So we get to choose games from either first person shooters or shooters. Gun? Battlefront 2?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Call of Duty 2, Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood.
Star Wars Battlefront 2, Boiling Point: Road to Hell. (Be careful with these, you may not like them).

Best answers
I'd definitely go with Call of Duty 2. Gun is a good game if you're into Western's, although it's very short. Star Wars: Battlefront 2 is a little shallow, but fun all the same. You'll probably like it if you like Battlefield, although don't expect anywhere near the same depth in gameplay.
That's all I can think of right now, though if you got all of those they'd probably tide you over for a good few months :D

Best answers
STOP BUYING SHOOTERS!!! Just kidding. get some RPG's. .......

Like Diablo 2. Or World of Warcraft.

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
I hate RPG's.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hate is such a strong word, but then again, so is poverty but no one seems to care.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kama said:
I find a good PC game to ask for is A Little Holidy Spirit You Greedy Ass. Though it's really hard to find lately, it's tottally worth looking for.
Hey, ever get the idea maybe his parents said "Hey son, what would you like for christmas?"

Naw, that could have never happened. :rolleyes:

Anyways, whenever I want a new game, I always check out IGN.

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Hey, ever get the idea maybe his parents said "Hey son, what would you like for christmas?"
Thats exactly what my mom asked me. :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Sorry, I just thought that human beings had the ability to say "You know what I really want? Let's do something good for someone else instead of whoring ourselves."

Naw, that could have never happened. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom