💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
please, i need help, i need to do this:

polygons: they're pentagons and esagons. Our sphere is composed by triangles only: so, we must unify triangles to create patches as pentagons and esagons. We will start seeking pentagons and, in a seconda time, creating esagons.
Start with the first pentagon. If we ahven't modified the perspective in Opengl preview window, we can find the first pentagon in the middle-lower area of the sphere, as showned in fig. 2. Select these polygons.

well, when I select polygons, the selection appears in little cubes, while in the tutorial the selection appears as a normal selection, with connection lines, with my selection, i cant do whats asked in the tutorial, can someone help me?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HMmmmmmmm try reading teh readme's.... Search on google

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i already searched on google, but i cant find anything.

Best answers
i don't think many here use lightwave ... o_O if any

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but lightwave is a good modeling programm, and i need to know how to do that selection! :(

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Use MilkShape :)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
killa said:
Use MilkShape :)
he didnt ask what prgram to use, he asked how to use the one he has, though milkshape has alot less features and is easier to learn, lightwave has alot more features that can make better more complex models.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PLEASE, i didint asked any of your awnsers, they all dont have anything to do with my question, PLEASE, awnser me....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom