help me get over 500

Best answers
ive never gotten over 500 posts in one of my thread so you guys help me by

saying anythng you wont and getting me over 500 posts if i got over a 1000

i would be estatic so say anything you want and get me over 500 posts

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um... why do you want 500 posts? It's not that big of a deal.

Create a good thread and if people reply enough, then you can be happy or whatever.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
500 posts...in Off-Topic?

Your post count doesn't even rise in off-topic -_-

Unless you mean a thread over 500 posts long, which stil doesn't make sense because there would be no point but for you to expierience a thread of yours going beyond 500 posts...Which seems pretty pointless =/

Best answers
will it would make me feel all good iside is that so wrong

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just post... In good topics and such. Have useful feedback aswell. A big post coutn won't nessacairly make all the difference, look at people like walmart security, he only has 90 or so posts and is known buy jsut about nearly everyone here (if you are referring to popularity or how well know via post counts).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
Just post... In good topics and such. Have useful feedback aswell. A big post coutn won't nessacairly make all the difference, look at people like walmart security, he only has 90 or so posts and is known buy jsut about nearly everyone here (if you are referring to popularity or how well know via post counts).
He's talking about how he wants to get 500 posts in a thread, not his personal post count. In other words, in this thread alone he wants at least 500 replies.

Best answers
thank you for clearing that up kaination-------now lets continue with those 495 more

replies i need

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom