Help me choose...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A class for next year. I'm taking AutoCAD, where i'm in enrolled in a 'noob' class. I mean like, we're drawing shapes and thats it, and we take a test on 'multiviews'. I get a A+ on it, and how the hell do people end up getting F's? I mean I took the class without knowing I was in it and here I am.

Well, I have this year to take it for college credits. After I pass that class, I have many choices which class I can be enrolled in that relates that I have 'learned' from drawing shapes.

1. I can take computer modeling and animations which is an advance class for CAD students. You model people, objects, and then animate them but in a *** way. (Probably fun but no texturing, eh.)

2. I can be in regular CAD and make blue prints of houses, which is okay but not cool because I would have to help people with their work.

I can take either one of the two classes and wouldn't have to take math again for two years, which means in my sophemore and senior year.

Now choose.

1 or 2?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You only need the credits? Take what you want then! Try and find people who have taken the courses before and find out what they thought of them. I imagine that this kind of course would be alot cooler as some kind of arts thing, rather than just a CAD course. Personally, I'd go for the animating class. It just sounds more interesting.

My CivE friend has to take a basic drafting lab. He showed me the stuff they do in the labs and I laughed. It was easy beyond belief.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
depends really, if you want a job in civil engineering in the future at some point like me, having that autoCAD experiance would seal the deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom