Help:Installed E.S.F, but C.S loads instead

Best answers
Hi,

I know there is nothing wrong with my systems hardware because i usto play esf on the same system, this time however. I downloaded the game off the half life files website, and when I installed it, it forced me to install it in the

C:\Steam\SteamApps\UserName\Counter-strike folder, rather then its defult location that apears when first installing.

When the game and the patch are installed, I double click the icon ont he desktop, and the steam box pops up an saying its launching counter-strike, and loads it instead of esf.

Can someone help figure this out, I got the latest Drivers. everything is working in good condition. my e-mail is [email protected], if someone can help me out I would apreciate it alot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It seems you got your CS through a package deal with CZ. The problem with that is, you can't play ESF with the package deal version of CS.

It sucks, I know, but that's just how it is. :(

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Yup, i'm afraid if you have bought the Counter-Strike package, and its versions, you're unable to play Earth Special Forces on it. So perhaps you should buy the Half-Life Package to play Earth Special Forces & other mods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom