help im knee deep

Best answers
plz help me im in trouble. first i instaled esf and halflife without steam and it said could not load client_dll or something like that then i swapped a dll around and now it says cant get dll api what is dll api and how do i get it? i got sick of tryin 2 fix it so i installed halflife thru steam and tried to install esf to steamapps but it wont let me and i cant run half life thru steam once because steam has gone way crappy and decided to stuff up on me, u can only see the top left corner of it and it goes so slow its not funny. is there anyway i can run esf without steam. plz help me i love the game thats why im so annoyed thnx

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF is designed to work for steam and intended for use on steam. If your lucky you can get it to work on WON but it is very buggy. First off, register your copy of half-life with steam ("register a product I own"). Type in your half-life cd-key (has to be a legal hl key) & then let steam gather the required game content. Once that has been done run half-life training room for 5-10 seconds then exit (You have to atleast play hl once in order has it has to crete some files for mods in the engine). Then, proceed with installnig esf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom