help i am newi have problem

Best answers
i download esf and half life full and i download some updates to half life and some things to esf its change me the screen to ugly
ok my real question how i play????? i dont have single player where it is when i press on console its loading and i need to write something to load the level or something??? or the game is only multiplayer i need to download bots or something helllp
i want to play and i dont know how??????

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
esf is only multiplayer as of now and probably forever, so what you should d/l the bots and get the general idea of what does what, then join real servers and see what happens

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when you bring up the main menu, click on multiplayer, that brings up a new menu allowing you to play on a LAN or internet. if you download the bots and install them exactly how the readme says, then go to play on LAN and create the game with whatever maps and options you want. then when it is fully loaded and you have chosen your character, bring down the console by pushing the ` or ~ key(to the left of 1) and type in addbot. you can keep typing in that command to add more and more bots until the server is full. all thats left to do after that is have some fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom