help finding some esf servers

Best answers
hey guys i finaly have esf running online,

Only problem is most servers i try joining are using EVM not that i have a problem with that i just need some esf only servers to test this out properly
and not have to download evm joining them... o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I know what you mean. I usually set my filters to game = ESF, Ping = 150, that usually gets me a decent amount of servers to work with, including non-EVM ones. Though, I don't know where you live, so assuming you live in the US, and setting the Ping filter to 150 when most ESF servers are in Europe, might be the reason why you aren't getting a lot of servers.

Best answers
yeh im australia, isnt there like an actualy esf server or somthin? i just wanna play... most guys here must be pretty dang skilled so i cant wait to get in the fights :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been playing ESF since 1.1 and I still can't touch guys like Sarutobi or Omni. :p Getting good at ESF is hard and takes more than just patience. It requires precise timing, anticipation skills and fast reflexes.

Best answers
im sure ill be able to take care of my self. hehe *goes looking for saiyan overlord*:)

Best answers
Come play at Dagster's Midwest ESF! Its one of the only two USA dedicated servers! yay! 64.37.104.244:27015

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have alot of great and chalenging fights in the Gamespace server (that's the aus server mind you where you will get the best ping , there were 3 other servers , 2 from ozforces , one normal server & an evm server , and the other one was only up for like 4days :s maybe not even that , mygamez server , but all of those servers dissappeared into thin air) The Gamespace server is the only aus server still remaining that is dedicated. I know I will be making my own dedicated server when i get better net ;)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dagster said:
Come play at Dagster's Midwest ESF! Its one of the only two USA dedicated servers! yay! 64.37.104.244:27015
Midwest? Midwest like.... what state?

I live in the midwest (Colorado) And if there is a server close to me, damn that'd be cool.

Best answers
lol its supposed to be in dallas texas..but idk..i live in tucson arizona and i ping like 80-90 in there..so i think its prolly run out of the back of someones van in dallas texas <_<

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been playing ESF since 1.1 and I still can't touch guys like Sarutobi or Omni. Getting good at ESF is hard and takes more than just patience. It requires precise timing, anticipation skills and fast reflexes
well i wouldnt come to dagsters if your scared of saru or gohan cause they get on pretty frequently

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom