Help Fast !!!!! I have a problem.

Best answers
Im new here x] (my english is bad =p)

When I tried enter in Esf Open Beta, I enter in Multiplayer/Lan Game/Create Game/Advanced and I Hit "Lan Game".Later, I chose the map and hit "Done".

But The game stoped in "Loading Game"
Here a image: LINK

And for I leave the game, I must hit "esc" in my Keyboard.
Plz help me...
This problem alone happens in open beta, because in 1.2.3 the game run normality, but always it appears "missing bitmap..esf/gfx......".

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Earth's Special Forces: Open Beta will not work with WON. WON has been dead for a long time now, and Open Beta does not supports it. The only way to get it to work is for you to get Steam, register an account and use your valid Half-Life key with your Steam account in order to Download Half-Life and to play the Open Beta.

From This Thread:
ESF will NOT work with any game other than Half-Life 1

1. Download Steam.

2. Run the .exe file you just downloaded to install Steam and let it update completely. You will need your CD-Key from the back of your Half-Life 1 case.

3. When Steam is finished updating, turn it on.

4. Under the "Games" selection in the Steam toolbar, select "Activate a product on Steam..." and input your CD-Key.

5. Once your CD-Key is authenticated, download Half-Life 1 from Steam and let it update completely.

6. Once that is done, run Half-Life 1 once.

7. Download ESF v1.2.3 full installer.

8. Run the installer.

9. It will point to the correct directory for you, so just hit install. The directory should look somewhat like this :
C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\Your Account\half-life\esf

10. ESF should now appear in your games list.

11. Double-click and enjoy!

If you are still having trouble please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions sticky.
Thanks to Karrde for this information.
Even though the above thread has been meant for Earth's Special Forces v1.2.x, the first 6 lines only does counts still for the Open Beta. Also, you don't have to ask how to get it to work for WON because there is no way, nor we would help you if there was a way because this modification no longer supports WON.

Best answers
1? - To use the Steam I will need to pay some thing to it? Like Example CdKey?
2? - When ESF 1.3 to be Full Istaller, It goes needs STEAM?.
3? - You have some idea of when it goes to be Full Installer?.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1? - To use the Steam I will need to pay some thing to it? Like Example CdKey?
2? - When ESF 1.3 to be Full Istaller, It goes needs STEAM?.
3? - You have some idea of when it goes to be Full Installer?.
1: Yes, you will need to pay. No other way around it.

2. Yes, download and install into the steam folder, steamapps\email\half-life\ more specifically.

3. What...?

Best answers
1: Yes, you will need to pay. No other way around it.

2. Yes, download and install into the steam folder, steamapps\email\half-life\ more specifically.

3. What...?
2? - I asked if when ESF to turn FullInstall and NO OpenBeta it goes to need the steam Forever?
3? - Nothing....

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Earth's Special Forces v1.2.x doesn't need steam and can be played with WON. How ever, in order to play the Open Beta, you are required to have Steam, with Half-Life 1 installed on it. This does not include Counter-Strike: Condition Zero package. When The Earth's Special Forces gets fully released, it still won't be compatible with WON. So you still have to buy Half-Life in order to play this modification.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom