help,ecx rc2 kai

Best answers
Hello,i am son goulon, from china.
We are a novice,So interest no matter how high,Can not follow you to join the request to help you speed up the progress of ESF:F.
For this we can only own efforts,But no idea and no ability.Chinese players have lost interest in ESF,All kinds of 3A games in the upper PC,Gradually replace some games.Naruto ultimate storm series、ONE PIECE: Kaizoku Musou series,and Dragon Ball: Xenoverse.In every aspect, it has reached the next generation,The ESF mod has been unable to meet the current dragon ball game fans,But some nostalgic people,Will come out from time to time to play, but the people who play less,More and more no interest to play down. Think of that time, Everybody together online,All kinds of mod,Do the characters to add, very fun.Honestly, I just got the computer then,This is my first contact with the 3D game, so the memory is very deep.i think,Waiting for esf:F to release this time,We want to try to do a version for heat sustain.

The tentative version name for us:ecx rc2 kai,Based on RC2 modification,As far as possible, can be changed to the new version.Or have you professional advice, and may change the engine.

The existing staff are as follows:

The ESF plate

赵公牛
清幽雨(This is me)
江户川柯南
小炯
赫瞳
阿sa
B
风的幻想曲
新年
渣贝
镇明
蟹老板

The UE4 plate

[Now only have the plan, but hasn't been implemented, not some very proficient in person.]

风水
live

Plug-in plan:

1.Remove the default light.
2.Beat the robot to appear fairy beans.
3.Add the dragon new desire
4.Add entity cloud.
5.Add ACG module water quality.
6.Map seamless link.
7.The dragon can touch can kill.
8.Increase clear shadow.
9.skills Close-up.
10.faxx.
11.Depth of field.

skills Zoom in.

About:
1.Map reset, limit the maximum size of engine map. Hope someone to help, of course, modify the code maps.

2.Completely modify the action of the characters, the original work, the character of the action.

Hoping to join

type:
1CCI Class
2Bone and animation Class
3Texture Class
4modeling
Class
5Plug-in Class
6Programming Class
7spr Class
8Test Class

administrator1:2813426297
administrator2:2245783763
【The above figures are for tencent qq account,Hope everybody can help China esf enthusiasts】

--- edit ---

{V6EWXAG2O)CB8R@KT9$`3S.jpg 1@RDPF0OUBA_24UQXQSX`{C.jpg 44C710HT0O)Y0EEY%E82Q}X.jpg A~9MI%7KQ9_3X%5WUU7JQ{Y.jpg PF~NCGLW0Y@KPA9AS$QY1J0.jpg VJ4]DCVI_Y%7Z)C~ZVLWGLG.jpg

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
It may be difficult, but most things worth doing are. You may find that if you bare that difficulty, that it becomes less noticeable over time, and your own ability in the matter will have improved from it.

Best answers
It may be difficult, but most things worth doing are. You may find that if you bare that difficulty, that it becomes less noticeable over time, and your own ability in the matter will have improved from it.
OK, I have sent out a friend request, in addition to the forum, you have other contact information? Such as MSN? Or China's QQ?

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
The models look amazing!
Edit: Just read that it wasn't all your work, but it's still nice.

Also nobody really uses MSN anymore I don't think, most of us communicate through Facebook/E-mail/Phone apps (Whatsapp, iMessage) or Steam.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers

Email: [email protected]

That's really all I use for communication.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@Shadi: yeah I believe all those cell shaded picks are his. Goku and The Eternal Dragon Shenlong(which I must say looks FANTASTIC!)

2014-08-30_00001.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom