HELP!!COMBINATION MEELEE

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Combos arn't to be shared anywhere on the forums. Sorry.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i think i'll give you a clue..........3 buttons o_O

Best answers
lol..fine..ill PM the kid the info..u cant really keep it secret though <_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow. you're really stupid. Posting the combos on the boards are against the rules and regulations, yet you just gave it away like that.

Don't think the staff is gonna show you any mercy. :rolleyes:

I was just in a game, and someone did this amazing combo move on me! How did he do that?!
There are two (2) secret combos in the game. Do not ask for them on the forums. Forum users are not allowed to tell you. If you would like to figure them out you may do so by trial and error, or ask someone in-game and hope they are willing to help you.
Edit:

Chang Wufei said:
lol..fine..ill PM the kid the info..u cant really keep it secret though <_<
Thats not any better. you're still gonna be in trouble.

Best answers
lol..honestly..u guys are too uptight..its reasons like that,that noobs get irritated with ESF mellee and resort to beam spamming/leaving the game..not everyone wants to find out the combo system themselves..and i highly doubt alot of us did...chances are u were like me and my friends..and had someone tell u...but now on the forums its this big secret thing..like "omg the combos we cant tell cuz theyre so secret...even though theres only 2"...im sure the guy couldve figured out the punching one..but the kicking one...i doubt it...anyways...w/e..ive edited my post so now i havent "posted" the combo info..so u can cool ur jets kids...and dont spill too much milk over it..also greg..learn to spell "worry"...im surprised u can work a forums PMing System but not know how to spell a simple word that defines an expression..

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rules are Rules

Dev team laid the rules down.
As I don't have evidence I can't do anything

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actualy if you must know i found out boath the first day i played 1.2 -_-

they are so easy and they are the same as in 99% of the fighting games

Best answers
yeah..and like the first week it was out..there was a thread explaining the combos..it even had it in the preview for 1.2 if im not mistaken..if u can put it in a video..why cant u say it?...lol..its not that big of a deal..i mean honestly..god forbid we help someone thats new to the game out right?...we can tell them how to run it..but we cant tell them how to play the game effectivley when it comes to certain aspects of the game?...yeah..thats a good idea...i really dont care anymore..i just think its funny how fast u guys jumped on the thread about it..and how mad u guys seemed to have gotten about it..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chang Wufei said:
lol..honestly..u guys are too uptight..its reasons like that,that noobs get irritated with ESF mellee and resort to beam spamming/leaving the game..not everyone wants to find out the combo system themselves..and i highly doubt alot of us did...chances are u were like me and my friends..and had someone tell u...but now on the forums its this big secret thing..like "omg the combos we cant tell cuz theyre so secret...even though theres only 2"...im sure the guy couldve figured out the punching one..but the kicking one...i doubt it...anyways...w/e..ive edited my post so now i havent "posted" the combo info..so u can cool ur jets kids...and dont spill too much milk over it..also greg..learn to spell "worry"...im surprised u can work a forums PMing System but not know how to spell a simple word that defines an expression..
1) Rules are rules. if you don't like the rules, then by all means leave.

2) Its not hard to learn the combos. If someone is nice enough to tell him in-game, there's nothing we can do about it on the boards. However, foolishly posting them out in the open on the boards, and then PMing them, is a violation of the rules. If you have no respect for the rules, then there will be no respect for you. Welcome to reality.

3) Flaming someone over a typo issue is not only stupid and childish, but proves you have nothing else to go by.

I suggest you just quit now before things get even worse for you and just leave the topic quietly without a word.

Best answers
lol kagato if u had any respect under your belt..i would probably take your post seriously..but to be honest..i know more crap about you then most of the people here...but this isnt the time nor place to discuss that..i beleive i said how i didnt care anymore..but yet u come at me..trying to make me look like a fool...when really u shouldnt have even posted and ended it after my last post..but of course u had to put in your 2 useless cents and try to seem like u came out in some way,shape or form as the dominant person...well news flash kagato..ive been around alot longer then u..so u dont have any right to try to tell me to leave..when u should be the one leaving..i broke a rule...and to be frank i dont agree with it..but instead of arguing it and starting a whole rant..i made one last post..and tried to end it...you on the other hand posted trying to revive the little flame we were having...i think for that maybe you should leave...but u know what..im not make a bigger deal of this then its already become..if u wanna have to last word..then w/e...u can make another useless post..and try to convince yourself that u won the forum battle...lol...i just wanted you to know that im not "kreeping away before things get worse for me"...lol.its the internet..the worst that can happen is me being banned from these forums..im just trying to make it clear how immature and idiotic u are...but like i said...w/e Kagato..if u wanna make another post...and try to flame me..or undermind me..then go ahead..whatever helps u sleep at night..im done with this thread..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rules are rules. Posting the secret combos is against the rules.

Besides, if some noob gets angry and leaves because we won't tell him the combos, do you really think we WANT someone like that in our community? Such a person isn't a warrior and doesn't deserve to play ESF.

For the record, I don't give a **** about how much you think you know about him, it's completely irrelevant.

And for the love of God, learn to type proper English. "u" is not a word, "kreep" is not a word.. There's undoubtedly more errors in there but you're not worth the hassle.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chang Wufei said:
lol kagato if u had any respect under your belt..i would probably take your post seriously..but to be honest..i know more crap about you then most of the people here...but this isnt the time nor place to discuss that..i beleive i said how i didnt care anymore..but yet u come at me..trying to make me look like a fool...when really u shouldnt have even posted and ended it after my last post..but of course u had to put in your 2 useless cents and try to seem like u came out in some way,shape or form as the dominant person...well news flash kagato..ive been around alot longer then u..so u dont have any right to try to tell me to leave..when u should be the one leaving..i broke a rule...and to be frank i dont agree with it..but instead of arguing it and starting a whole rant..i made one last post..and tried to end it...you on the other hand posted trying to revive the little flame we were having...i think for that maybe you should leave...but u know what..im not make a bigger deal of this then its already become..if u wanna have to last word..then w/e...u can make another useless post..and try to convince yourself that u won the forum battle...lol...i just wanted you to know that im not "kreeping away before things get worse for me"...lol.its the internet..the worst that can happen is me being banned from these forums..im just trying to make it clear how immature and idiotic u are...but like i said...w/e Kagato..if u wanna make another post...and try to flame me..or undermind me..then go ahead..whatever helps u sleep at night..im done with this thread..
1) "im not make a bigger deal of this then its already become.."
Yet you just now made it into one by making it personal.

2) In addition to breaking a rule against posting the combos, you also decided to start flaming me. Not a very good idea around here. Flaming isn't tolerated in the least bit.

3) If you were around for so long like you claim, you should have known more about the rules before mindlessly breaking them.

4) if you didn't notice...your "final post" and my post were posted at the exact same time, so don't tell me I was purposely trying to fuel the flame. It was a simple timing issue. Nothing more, and nothing less.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This stops right now.

I'm giving warnings to both logan289 and chang wufei for flaming, for the following posts.

Logan289 said:
wow. you're really stupid. Posting the combos on the boards are against the rules and regulations, yet you just gave it away like that.

Don't think the staff is gonna show you any mercy. :rolleyes:

Chang Wufei said:
also greg..learn to spell "worry"...im surprised u can work a forums PMing System but not know how to spell a simple word that defines an expression..
If you two didn't already know, flaming is not tolerated on these forums, and explictly not in the newbie central area of the boards. It mentions this in the forum description if you need to check.
I do not expect to see anymore of this childish behavior from you two, else I shall give out more warnings.
This forum should have a friendly nature that invites new people to ask any questions they have without fear of sparking flamewars.

With that, this thread is now closed.
There are more examples, but i'm not going to list them all.

If you have further issues, PM me or another member of the forum team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom